Are your Facebook postings on your profile full of links? I know your reasoning. If you post link, then the reader knows where to go to get your product or service.
Well, yes. However, I got a question for you. What do you do when you see a sales post in your Facebook feedback?
I bet that you keep scrolling, hide the person’s postings, or unfriend and block the person. Ouch! Do those options slam you in the face.
Completely understand! I have been there and done my share of spamming. I probably could be crowned the spamming queen.
Worse yet!?! I told my team members to the same. Oh, I was so wrong.
Posting links on your Facebook profile kills your engagement rate. It is a lot harder to track who is going to your link unless they are opting in.
Well, you might be thinking, “I won’t put the links in my post.” Yeah, I post those links in the post’s first comment.
How many people do you think that will comment after you post a link in the first comment? Probably not too many.
You are not going to post links on your Facebook profile. Now, what do you do?
Better Options for You
There are some better options. Let’s dig in a little more.
- Be real and post things that excite you such your last vacation, your family get-together, your most recent conference you attended.
- Things that you can post your profile are text, pictures, and video. Have fun with it.
- Create curiosity postings.
- Ask a question.
- Share your stories or other people’s stories.
- Do a Facebook Live on your profile.
- Post a selfie.
- Celebrate yours and your team members’ wins.
- Put a Call-To-Action in your postings such a “message me for more information.” Or, “you can find more details in my intro.”
- Engage by liking and commenting on at least 10 people’s postings.
- Post on your Facebook profile 1 to 3 times in 24 hours. Your posting is live in the newsfeed for about 8 hours on Facebook.
- Avoid using an automatic scheduler on your profile.
- Get more friends on your profile. Those friend request should go out to people that you want to connect and network with and not just random folks. You want to connect with like-minded people.
- Be consistent and persistent.
Is your head swimming? I understand. There is a better way for online marketing that creates real engagement and relationships.
Does it take more time? Well, yes. But, are you serious about building an online business? Yes? Then, take the time to do it the right way.
I hope that you got value from this writing. You are welcome to follow up with me.
Have a great day,
P.S. Do you want to take your business to the next level? Yes, for more details, click HERE.