Creating a dream board can help you move your business in the right direction. Now, all of us have dreams. Dream can be the first place start with your business. Let’s dig in.
What actually is a dream board? It is a vision board. This is a place where you can flesh out your dreams and turn them into long and short term goals.
You can really create dream board inspiration. With my dream board, I got a good overview of where I needed to go.
Making a dream board is not difficult or time consuming. Let’s get down to business and create the dream board.
DREAM BOARD SUPPLIES
*Cardboard, any size for dreams
*Large variety of Magazines (for participants to use images)
*Pictures of family/friends if applicable
*Images that represent your goals
HOW TO CREATE: IDENTIFY AND MAKE A LIST OF 4-6 KEY DREAMS (PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL) WHICH MIGHT INCLUDE:
*Top Seller Goal
*Sales Leadership Goals
* Personal Goals
CREATE CLUSTERS OF IMAGES/QUOTES, ETC. THAT REPRESENT EACH OF YOUR GOALS THAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE. BE SURE TO SET A DATE TO HAVE THE GOAL ACHIEVED BY.
- Glue the images as you placed them on your cardboard.
- After you have completed it, you can consider laminating or framing to extend the durability of your Dream Board.
- Now, hang the dream board in a place you can see during your day, or carry a small version in your purse/wallet as a reminder
- Remember to refer back to it often, especially on the days you need additional motivation.
- Find an Accountability Partner to keep you on track to follow your Dream!
WHAT ABOUT A DREAM BOARD DIGITAL VERSION?
Yep, you can create a vision board digitally. I highly recommend canva.com to make your own dream board. Look at the feature image for an example of a digital vision board
I hope that you got some value from this article. If you have questions or comments, please free feel to contact me.
P.S. Are you looking to take your business to the next level? If yes, just click HERE.