Everyone is on Facebook. It is one of the best places to start with online marketing. Here are a few Facebook tips that I would like to offer to you.
Now, this is a short list. As I can, I will add to this list for you! !
Clean Up Your Facebook Profile
First things first. Clean up your Facebook Profile wall. Take down the embarrassing pictures of you. If you have products spammed all over the wall, take them down.
Don’t spam on Your Facebook Profile. It is not cool. You will lose friends and following that way. Your profile is like your home. Your business page is like your store front. Those groups are like your inside your store. Treat them accordingly.
In the bio section of your profile, give a brief overview of yourself, post key pictures such as lifestyle and business highlights, and active web links. Hint: linktr.ee is an awesome. You can link several website addresses to it. You can use it across your social media platforms. There is a free and fee versions.
Get Involved with Facebook Groups
Join Facebook groups where you have common interests with the members of the group you are joining. Get active in the groups – comment on their post, like their post, and you post things into the groups as well.
Monday through Friday – Send 5 friend request to people that you want to network and connect with. When you send a friend request, always follow up with a Facebook message to the person letting the person know that you sent the request and that you are trying to connect and network with more people on Facebook. Give the person an out. Let the person know that if she does not want to accept the request, it is cool. Don’t wear your emotions on your sleeve. Move on.
Monday through Friday – Check in with 5 old friends on Facebook. Message them and see how they are doing.
Send 5 to 10 invitations Monday through Friday for people to like your Facebook business page and to join your Facebook groups ( if you have any Avon groups).
Post on your profile lifestyle pictures…family vacations, dinners out, your pets, etc.
Share your business on your business page and then maybe once or twice a week share it over to your profile from your business page.
Put postings on your profile and your business page postings that are uplifting and inspirational.
Do a Facebook Live once a week to begin with and then build up to 3 Facebook Lives per week.
Tips for Facebook Live
This just a few tips to help you with your Facebook Lives.
- Put energy into your presentation. Act like you enjoy what you are doing.
- Use a compelling video title that grabs the viewers’ attraction. The title should describe in a nutshell what you are talking about.
- Share with the audience. Tell them what you are going to tell them. Tell them. Then, do a recap of the main points. Ask for questions from your viewers. Give shout out for comments made during the presentation.
- Be sure to give a Call-To-Action at the end of the video. Tell the viewers what you want them to do next.
- Shoot for a 3 to 5 minute video in length. The video will get more exposure.
- Be yourself. Don’t worry about being perfect.
- Give valuable information to your viewers. No B.S.
- Welcome Replay Viewers. This means you need to follow up with comments.
- Share your video across social media platforms. You download it. Then, upload it to LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Blogger, YouTube and any other platforms that you are on.
- Encourage your viewers to share the video with others.
Put It Into Practice
Now, it is a matter of your putting these practices into place. Consistency and persistence are the keys. Get started.
Like I said, this is a short list. As I can, I will add to this list.
I hope that you have found some value in this tip list. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
P..S. Would you like to take your business to the next level? For more information, click HERE.