How can you attract clients? Would you like to attract potential customers so that they want to buy from you? Do you want to attract people so that want to join your team?
Then, these simple seven steps could help you. So, let’s get started.
- What do you love outside of your business? Pick about 5 to 7 activities, hobbies, etc that you love! Now, post on social media about them! Remember, the 80% to 20% Rule when posting on social media platforms. 80% of your posts should be about something other than your business, and the other 20% can be about your business. You have something to talk about 80% of the time that you are posting on social media.
- Build relationships before you try to sell someone on your products and/or services. Like, comment, and share their posts. It is okay to be selective and be real!
- Be your best self on social media. Strive to be postive and have something to share with others. Don’t share your dirty laundry! This is not the place!
- When working with social media, be time wise! Don’t get lost in the social media. It is so easy to get distracted with that cute doggie blog and then hours later you realize that it is time to go to bed! (Guilty – that is me!)
- Watch your manners. No spamming on other people’s social media walls and newsfeeds.
- Create curiosity in a creative and interesting manner.
- Now, just do it! Have a plan! Put the plan into action! Then, go back and review your results!
These seven steps are very doable! Just make the decision to dive in. You don’t have to do it perfectly. You will learn as you go how to attract buyers and team meates.
I hope that you have found value in this reading. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
P.S. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, then click HERE.