Do you want to put your biz on auto-pilot? If the answer is yes, then keep reading. For me, it was a little confusing. Where did I start?
If I am going to have an online business, then I know that I have to post on a regular and consistent basis. Of course, those postings need to be of interest and add value for the reader. So, if we need to start putting our businesses on auto-pilot, a good place to start with our daily postings.
Hootsuite vs Buffer
Different folks have varying opinions on which social media post scheduler. Some recommend Hootsuite.com. Others recommend Buffer.com. Just to name a couple of options. Personally, I used Buffer.com for awhile and love it.
The auto-pilot scheduler Buffer.com does have some pros and cons.
- You can schedule the same post across different social media platforms.
- A person can set up a pre-determined schedule for postings to occur for a particular social media account.
- An individual can add to a bank of postings for the social media accounts that are connected to Buffer.com.
- You can post right away or schedule an individual postings from the Buffer.com dashboard.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ accounts can be connected to Buffer.com.
- There is a free version. So, you can try Buffer.com out to see if it will meet your needs.
- For a fee, you can connect more social media accounts or Buffer.com account users through the personal or business versions.
- You cannot repost the same post too close together.
- Posting multiple post to a Pinterest account can be done but it is a little tricky.
- Same as applies to Instragram. You can do multiple posting to Instragram; it is just a little bit more time consuming.
While there may be more pros or cons to using Buffer.com as your choice social media scheduler, these are the ones that I have experienced. It is certainly worth trying out the free version of Buffer.com. The auto-pilot social media scheduler is definitely worth looking into further.
I hope that you have found value in this article. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below or contact me directly.
P. S. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? If yes, just click HERE.