social 411

Social Media 4-1-1 Is The Answer for Your Posting Woes

Social Media 4-1-1 is the answer to your posting woes. Bet you are wondering what Social 4-1-1 is. I am glad to share with you! Social Media 4-1-1 can be the answer for your posting woes.

So, What Is Social Media 4-1-1?

When you are planning for your social media posting, think of Social Media 4-1-1.

For every 4 post, be sure to educate, enlighten, and entertain.

Then, post 1 product and 1 opportunity.

Following this quick little rule, you will be able to vary your postings. Plus, keep your audience engaged.

Just remember 4-1-1! Now, why would this little formula be of use to you on your way to growing and building your online presence? Well, let’s stand back for just a minute and put ourselves in the other person’s shoes, or as the case maybe seat!

When I am on the internet either working or surfing, I am always on the hunt. Thus, my attention span is very short.

I think that this is true for most people when they are on the internet. I want my information quick – in a nutshell. Then, I am ready to move on.

As online marketers, this is what we are up against. So, why should not spam our products, services and opportunity all over our social media profiles, channels, page and groups? The obvious reason, people will run like heck.

We marketers don’t want those potential customers and clients move on. Instead, we want them to hang around and keep coming back. Thus, the reason for the Social 4-1-1.

What About the 80/20 Rule?

Awhile back, I had learned the 80/20 Rule. You know, we post 20% products, services and opportunity. Then, the other 80% postings were something else such as lifestyle, events, etc.

Well, that’s all good and fine. I mean, I can post about 20% ….products, services, and opportunity. What about the other 80%? I thought, Who would want to see postings of me and my everyday routine? I can be about as exciting as paint drying on the wall at times.

However, my thoughts have shifted. Now, I have something to post about for the other 80%. I just have to remember to educate, enlighten or entertain my readers.

What might that look like? Well, I can add value to the postings.

  1. Educate a person about the latest knowledge or skills in my industry. I don’t have to mention my products, services or opportunity.
  2. Enlighten with a motivational or inspiration saying.
  3. Entertain my readers too through something as small as a pet postings. (My birds are pretty entertaining!)

Well, I think that you get the idea. So, Social Media 4-1-1 to the Rescue.

I hope that you got some value from this short writing.

You are welcome to comment or send any questions my way.

Until Next Time,

Myra

P. S. Do you want to take your business to the next level? If yes, then click HERE.

About the author

After retiring from my first career, I realized that I was not ready to fully stop working. Have been reared in a family with a strong work ethic, I sat out to start a second career. I fell in love with business, sales, marketing, and serving others. This adventure has opened doors for me that I never dreamed. Entrepreneurship is very rewarding encore career. Now, I am on a mission to empower others by helping them to grow and build their businesses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *