Twitter Tips for Beginners
Twitter is similar to Facebook in some ways. However, it is clearly a social vehicle all to it own. It is amazing to see the wide variety of people and organizations that you can interact within any given day.
So, Twitter definitely is social media platform that we should explore some more. It is a fast pace media and usually right on top of the latest trends and news. Thus, making it a valuable marketing tool for small business owners.
Let’s start with a few beginner tips.
- Your Twitter Profile and Bio should be consistency with your profile on other social media platforms. Consistency is the key across the internet. There should be no confusion about who you are and what you have to offer potential clients and customers.
- Plan on posting frequently to Twitter. At least 5 to 8 times per day is a good place to begin. Be sure to provide quality in your postings.
- Be prepare to like and follow others. Yet, be strategic with your likes and follows. Target the audience that you want to service.
- If you are really wanting to step it up with Twitter, then you want to check out some of the programs and apps. below.
- StatusBrew.com or Buffer.com is a social media dashboard that allows you to schedule your postings hours and days ahead. SocialOomph.com is also a social media dashboard with the potential to connect more than one twitter accounts.
- Word Swag and Element.Envato.com are programs that allow you create custom photos with motto and sayings.
These are just a few tips to help you get started with Twitter. Hopefully, you have found some value in this article.
If you have any questions, please feel free to place them in the comment section below.
P.S. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? If yes, then click HERE.